£38,000 - £40,000
Working for one of the UK's most successful consumer goods brands.
A senior IT Manager, responsible for both high-level support and project work.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leading consumer goods manufacturers who are regarded as a true standard-setter within their industry.
- As an organisation, they are behind some of the best-known brands in the country, with much of their portfolio being made up of household names.
- The company are extremely well-established, and have multiple sites throughout the country, and over 3,000 employees. You will gain security and stability within a market leader, and have the chance to to progress and build a career.
- As the IT Manager you will work in a hands-on capacity, taking responsibility for incident resolution at a 2nd and 3rd line level, in line with company governance and guidelines, ensuring a stable delivery of IT services for the business.
- You will work closely with group IT, as well as external 3rd party partners, to ensure an outstanding quality of service for the Stafford site.
- In addition to the generalist IT infrastructure, which is largely Windows-based, you will also gain an understanding of the company's bespoke application suite, ensuring an excellent level of service is maintained for the userbase.
- In addition to the hands-on support responsibilities, you will also have significant project lead exposure, and input on IT Service Improvement.
- You will take responsibility for any technical implementations being fully documented, and ensure that changes adhere to the company's governance and change control processes.
The Successful Applicant
- As the successful candidate for the IT Manager position, you will have a strong level of experience in IT Systems Administration / IT Systems Management in a large-scale (3,000+ userbase) environment.
- The role is largely Windows-based, so you will have very strong knowledge across Windows Server, Office365 and Active Directory, and, in addition, you will also have a sound understanding of Citrix and LAN networking.
- You will have a good level of experience operating within a cloud-based environment, preferably with an AWS focus.
- You will ideally have experience in the ownership and development of a company's business management software suite, ideally SAP BusinessOne.
- The role operates as part of a leadership team, and with that comes the responsibility to build effective relationships across the business, so whilst the role will be centred at the Stafford site, you will also be flexible to travel to other UK sites, approximately once a month.
What's on Offer
£38,000 - £40,000 + corporate benefits package.