£40,000 - £50,000
ITIl, Infrastructure, Networks, Helpdesk, Projects, Vendor Management
Working for a global FMCG brand based near Slough
About Our Client
Global FMCG Brand
- Ownership of the overall systems architecture, including ensuring that all integrations are stable and that full documentation exists to support and explain our infrastructure.
- Ownership of all local IT operations for the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, and France offices including network, telephony and helpdesk support, ERP (NetSuite), security, PCI, and data compliance.
- Change management and project management.
- Management of internal & external IT resources, providing mentoring and ensuring ongoing core competency assessment and development.
- Management of third party service provider to ensure optimal levels of support, efficiency and alignment to business strategy is maintained at all times.
- Ensure fully functioning IT infrastructure and suite of network software applications to support the business.
- Manage local network, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls, VLAN, switches, Window servers, telecoms and communications.
- Provide an IT helpdesk to 150 users and all field based users within agreed SLA.
- To act as the local data protection officer, under GDPR
- Maintain and support the Company's computer applications and third-party IT systems.
- Manage cloud and local backup and support desktop and laptops, tablets and smartphones for 2 sites.
- Ownership of the IT opex and capex budgets, ensuring that all aspects of IT are reviewed regularly to ensure costs are well controlled, efficiencies are maximised and the appropriate modern technologies and approaches are being used.
The Successful Applicant
- Office 365
- Networks - DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Vlan, Switches
- Windows Servers - 2008 - 2012 R2 - 2016
- Azure or Other cloud technologies
- Active Directory
- IT Service Desk Management
- Ticketing systems
- Vendor Management
- Managing IT Budgets
- Managing Capex and Opex
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefit