ITIL - Azure - ISO27001 - SQL Database - BI Infrastructure - Security
Rapidly growing insurance company based in London
About Our Client
My client are a rapidly growing insurance business based in the heart of London.
- Oversight of the infrastructure design and delivery, incorporating production, DR and cloud-based services
- Manage key partners and outsourced services, ensuring levels of service meet agreed expectations and standards
- Experience in managing technology initiatives and projects
- Experience of managing key outsources functions and third parties
- Oversight of IT governance, risk and Cyber security
- Develop and mentor team members providing support and coaching as required.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures, ensure that policies and procedures are in-line with governance requirements.
- Prioritise and schedule both infrastructure and support work, ensuring that deadlines are met in line with both internal and external customer expectations.
- Ensure adequate problem prevention methods are continually applied to improve service levels and reduce costs.
- Responsible for all technology change management
- Responsible for the Continual improvement of the company's cyber security posture
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with 3 years in an IT management role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- Knowledge of ISO 27001
- IT or mathematical degree
Hands-on knowledge and experience of:
- Strong technical grounding, particularly around the Microsoft product suite and Microsoft 365/ Azure
Exposure to the following would be advantageous:
- ITIL frameworks
- SQL Database management, BI Infrastructure components
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and flexible working conditions