- IT Network Manager - Network design/strategy focus
- IT Network Manager - line management of Networks team
About Our Client
My client is a leading Logistics supplier based in Wiltshire.
- Designing, installation, support, maintenance and development of the Network, telephony, Security & Site operations. Includes core networks, LAN, WAN and Site based networks as well as 3rd party managed services
- This role is both hands on and management with the ability to manage 3rd party suppliers and services supporting critical systems and offices.
- Managing 3rd party Network suppliers ensuring they are performing to contract with performance and capacity in mind. Account and Service management will play a key role in day to day activities.
- Ability to ensure all network services are built and run to best practices, up to date with security in mind.
The Successful Applicant
- Team Leadership/management experience essential
- Demonstrable experience of network design and implementation
- Strong IT Service Management knowledge (ITIL v3, v4).
- Experienced in managing suppliers, support agencies and service providers
- Experience working with Voice, Data and Security Technologies
- WAN and routing protocols - ADSL, MPLS, BGP, OSPF
- Cisco IOS, Routers and switches (including VLANS)
- Cisco Meraki technologies (LAN, WLAN, SD-WAN, MX)
- Network Management Systems
- Protocols - TCP/IP, NLB, DNS, DHCP & SNMP
- Check Point Firewalls
- VPN Technologies - Site to and Site and Remote Access VPN
What's on Offer
£50,000-£60,000 + car allowance + bonus