- Technical Operations Engineer to reporting directly to the Head of Operations
- To ensure effective and efficient execution of technical and operational team
About Our Client
Work in capacity of Change Management Champion - responsible for coordinating and championing change management company-wide. Assisting with the support and maintenance of information security and associated compliance business as usual requirements.
Technical Operations Engineer, Surrey will be responsible for:
- Perform technical BAU tasks as agreed with Head of Operations and Head of Technical. Ensure all agreed BAU tasks are fully documented. Ensure relevant teams/individuals are trained to avoid single-points of failure.
- Drive the business towards efficiency and streamlining by working with technical and operational teams to identify existing processes which can be optimised, streamlined and automated where appropriate.
- Monitor payments services and ensure optimal service and availability is provided to Clients and internal customers
- Support Client on-boarding and on-going requirements by defining and implement client configuration for use of the companies payment services
- Perform 1st Line of Defence role, monitoring Clients, traffic, customers and following appropriate processes as required
- Build a solid knowledge of Information Security and PCI Data Security Standards and how they apply to the business. Assist with information security monitoring and review tasks as agreed and allocated by Chief Data Officer.
The Successful Applicant
Technical Operations Engineer, Surrey will ideally have:
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both oral and written
- Good knowledge and experience of infrastructure and service architecture
- Financial Services/Payment Services experience (desirable)
- ITIL experience or similar (desirable)
- Work collaboratively and transparently with colleagues to achieve common goals and success
What's on Offer
Technical Operations Engineer, Surrey will receive:
- 9% pension contribution
- x3 salary life insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Thorough and extensive training