IT Procurement Manager
£55,000 - £60,000
Scope to develop & direct your own area of spend
Leading UK busines with a global presence
About Our Client
- My client are a globally recognised brand in the travel & tourism industry
- Coordinate and lead the creation and execution of IT procurement strategy for a range of sub categories including around the investment into new software and technology.
- Act as a role model for non-procurement colleagues, to support delivery of an end-to-end procurement service
- Build relationships internally and externally with key suppliers. Own, drive and leverage relationships to deliver improved service and cost reduction.
- Be accountable for the delivery of all Performance and Commercial Contract Agreements and ongoing management.
- Provide comprehensive advice, insight, guidance and service on best practice.
- Encourage and champion category development and supplier innovations.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of procuring technology platforms and SAAS, using a high degree of market awareness, and demonstrable innovative approaches in contract negotiations and supplier management
- Ability to think broadly about end-to-end procurement and to optimise enhanced value
- Gravitas and excellent selling skills to influence senior stakeholders and build credible peer relationships with decision makers.
- A solution-oriented approach - looking for opportunities and finding new ways of overcoming problems.
- Able to formulate strategy and actionable deliverables, translating big picture approaches to practical implementation plans.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and MCIPS qualified (desirable).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary & a great opportunity to take full accountability for spend related to IT & Technology.