- Opportunity to work with a leading transport company
- Opportunity to work across the range of IT spend
About Our Client
A leading transport operator with their main presence in the UK.
They are genuinely concerned with the welfare of their staff, and are hugely collaborative in their ways of working.
Sustainability is a key thing for them, and they have significantly reduced their carbon emissions, with plans to become net zero carbon.
As an IT Procurement Manager you will:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for IT
- Act as a procurement single point of contact for IT procurement queries
- Conduct end to end tender processes, manage and maintain key strategic supplier relationships.
- Contribute to pipeline planning and monthly reporting.
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships to understand and support business strategy
- Be in the City of London office 2-3 days a week
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful IT Procurement Manager you will
- Have 3+ years experience in an end to end procurement role within the IT category (perhaps as a senior buyer/procurement specialist)
- Good knowledge of IT Products and Services, including IT infrastructure, applications, interfaces, software, hardware, licences.
- Be able to run multiple procurement projects at a time, of large value
- Be able to manage stakeholders and suppliers
- Be commercially astute
- Be commutable to the City of London
What's on Offer
- Salary of up to £65k
- Private medical