IT Programme Manager
You are an experienced Agile Programme Manager delivering business change
You would like to lead the programme delivery for a world renowned institution
About Our Client
A world renowned research Institute on a transformation journey, with offices in a Central London location.
- Portfolio Management - to develop the IT team's project delivery capability, including responsibility for development of policies, methods, processes, documentation, templates etc.
- IT Project Programme delivery management, in line with budget, timescale and quality criteria.
- To monitor IT projects with regards to compliance, best practice and governance.
- To develop, articulate, and make recommendations to senior boards and committees in the management of IT programme RAID.
- To plan and execute the delivery of IT projects required to support the Institute's strategic direction and decisions.
- Work with project sponsors to identify business requirements, develop business cases and manage project development and delivery.
- To manage budgets on behalf of project sponsors, with values extending £1m.
- To represent the IT department on Committees and boards for all project programme related matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Recognised project management qualification.
- A thorough understanding of project management methodologies and approaches.
- A thorough approach to documentation and a detailed understanding of IT (hardware, software, systems) issues and technologies.
- Interpersonal skills to relate to technical and non-technical audiences/stakeholders.
- Able to forge partnerships, to motivate, to enthuse, and drive forward individuals.
- Significant experience working as an IT Programme Manager in a medium sized organisation.
- Proven budget management and resource management experience
- Managing Agile projects is desired.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with great benefits, working with some of the world's leading research teams in a Central London location.