IT Project Manager - Construction
Leading British Homebuilders
On the London Stock Exchange
About Our Client
Iconic British Home builder listed on the London Stock Exchange
You will be working in a largely outsourced environment with lots of third parties and Consultants, therefore must be able to be flexible stepping into this role with the resilience to implement and deliver projects without a rigid structure of workflow, processes - there is the freedom for this person to adapt the role to their recommendation to the business based on their assessment of risks, benefits for each project.
IT team are made up of 14, including Technical Analysts, IT Director, Head of EA, Head of IT Solutions, Head of Applications, BI Developer, IT Security Manager.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in a medium sized business or potentially from a corporate structure
- Someone looking to gain more exposure to the business as a whole with more responsibility and impact in their role
You will have worked within a customer-facing industry. Engineering, construction, property & real estate backgrounds are desirable
- Unit 4 Business World (formerly Agresso)
Prince 2/Agile IT Project Manager with experience in the 360 project life-cycle, from concept to business delivery of cloud based applications for Head Office functions and specialist roles, e.g. ERP, CRM
Ability to listen and translate the technical language needs into realistic solutions for non-IT employees, e.g. Marketing, Site Managers, Customer Service, etc.
What's on Offer
- £60,000-£70,000 salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Share save Scheme
- Company car or car allowance £5040 per year
- Mobile and laptop provided from day 1
- Private pension up to 7.5%
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
- 25 days' annual leave
- No travel involved, based at the head office Mon-Fri, limited flexibility on working from home.
- 40 hours with an early finish on Fridays at 4pm, otherwise 37.5 hours