IT Project Manager
Strong knowledge of JD Edwards
Procurement sector experienced required
About Our Client
Our client is an established Manufacturing company based in the East Midlands with sites located nationally.
- An IT Project Manager is required to work on the deployment of an innovative SaaS Procurement solution.
- Engagement with key stakeholders both internal and external, working to a strategic communication plan.
- Ensure that the new system lands successfully, in terms of technology, processes and supporting to embed cultural change.
- Dedicated support to the project overall and manage requirements, support in managing delivery timelines. * Highlight any risks identified to the CIO and Supply Chain Manager, as well as supporting on resolving, managing or mitigating these.
- Support across all key points of the project such as user acceptance testing, assessment of readiness for go live etc.
- Ensure system implemented meets the agreed requirements and scope, including processes, capability and control and governance requirements. Beneficial Experience:
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience working as an IT Project Manager
- In depth understanding of the procurement process
- Ability to forge relationships with stakeholders
- Experience working with 3rd parties/SI partners
- Ability to travel to sites post go lives (when safe to do so)
- Experience of Oracle, JDE, JD Edwards ERP
What's on Offer
£350 - £400/day
Possible permanent employment