IT Recruitment Consultant
FTSE 250, uncapped commission, progression
leading recruitment company
About Our Client
PageGroup Technology, is one of the world's best-known and well-respected professional recruitment consultancies. We are a leading provider of permanent and contract recruitment for IT professionals across a spectrum of roles from CIO to Digital Product Manager and Service Desk Analyst in businesses that range from start-ups to multi-national household brands.
If you are an experienced recruiter with knowledge in Infrastructure and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development.
Clear Assured Gold Status
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
Race at Work Signatory
Valuable 500 Company
Disability Confident Employer
As a PageGroup IT Recruitment Consultant in Manchester you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by on-going learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to possess the following skills for the position of IT recruitment consultant:
· A proven track record in recruitment, with previous proven recruitment experience , ideally in the Technology sector with specific experience in Infrastructure recruitment consultancy
· Experience in managing a team or business area with a clear track record of delivery
· Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
· Solid industry knowledge
· A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
· Strong relationship building skills
· Drive to be an expert in your field
· Team player who really drives and promotes our company values
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled and ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.
What's on Offer
As a IT Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will receive:
- Competitive base/ clear ote based on experience
- MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- MyDiscounts Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays