IT Request Fulfilment Lead - IT Service (Customer Experience)
Opportunity to join a 2 year transformation programme
One of the worlds largest financial services organisations
About Our Client
One of the world's largest insurance and investment management organisations, with worldwide assets under management of £1 trillion.
The Request Fulfilment Product Owner is the key business facing role and contact point for all aspects of request fulfilment and associated incident resolution. This role is responsible for ensuring that users are kept informed with meaningful information relating to their issue and that it is resolved in a timely manner.
This role will continually be aiming to improve their colleagues' experience by focusing on driving resolution and ensuring suppliers meet their obligations.
Act and think with a Colleague Experience lens and deliver through innovation methods where practicably possible. Participate in relevant communities to drive continuous improvement in L&G's technology capabilities and user experiences.
- Primary accountability is to be the visible escalation point for all issues, concerns or faults raised / escalated for any request for service. The role will also be required to champion the service and to balance escalations with the good news storeys where service levels are being met and the metrics demonstrate ongoing performance improvements. Act as a customer advocate designer to help improve and refine the customer experience of the services being delivered on a continual basis. Continually pressing the IT organisation to achieve excellence.
- The secondary accountability will be the alignment to a number of Business Units where the role will act as the initial contact point for all Group IT delivered services, their escalations, updates and stake holder communications. This will be achieved through the proactive monitoring and tracking of service data on a daily / weekly / monthly basis. You will engage IT partners and colleagues to identify route cause and resolve colleague experience/service processes and issues
- Define how IT partners should meet the internal Colleague Experience in line with the L&G vision through service agreements and targets. Lead on the continual review and development of the service request processes and tools and associated user experiences. Participate in relevant communities to drive continuous improvement in L&G's technology and service capabilities.
- Responsible for ensuring that the services delivered to their Business Unit customers and Service Community meets the agreed service and availability targets. Regular reporting and service updates to be provided and Root Cause Analysis as part of the Critical Incident Process. For all Critical or Major Incidents, Colleague Experience will work with the other functions in Group IT Services and will act as the single conduit into the aligned Business Units and their Service Management teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced as mid or senior level Service Designer, User Experience Designer or similar role
- Exposure to and understanding of ServiceNow or other ITSM tool
- Detailed knowledge of Demand Management, Capacity Planning, Major Incident Management and Continual Service improvement
- Knowledge of the latest User Experience / Service Design practice
- Knowledge of Agile best practice and how to apply it to product development / enhancements
- Ability to acquire and maintain a working knowledge of a wide range of applications and services
- Ability to prioritise, organize and manage a complex and sometimes conflicting workload, and to work well under pressure
- The ability to think radically to develop innovative solutions, articulating customer vision with a high level of credibility and effectiveness to drive good customer outcomes
- Ability to analyse knowledge data i.e. from PIR/lessons learned, other collateral to influence and implement change to service quality
- Ability to investigate, diagnose and problem-solve to achieve best in class end to end colleague experience
Strong senior level stakeholder engagement stakeholder (internally and third-parties)
Proactive and forward-thinking, while driving continuous improvement
Looking to work in a greenfield IT for IT estate, where digital and user experience is at the centre of the business strategy
What's on Offer
Permanent role, Hove based
Paying from £55,000 - 65,000 base salary + Excellent Bonus + Competitive Benefits