- VP IT Risk and Control Specialist
- Growing Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client are a leading US Investment Bank headquartered in North America with offices globally including London and Dublin.
The VP - IT Risk and Control Specialist will be responsible for:
- Core IT Risk & Control duties and accountabilities ·
- Provide risk management guidance to Technology teams on IT risks, threats, gaps, controls and regulatory requirements.
- Participate actively in the risk and control processes e.g. risk assessment, control self-assessment, application security review.
- Review existing and proposed technology practices to minimise risk exposure. ·
- Assist in meeting applicable control and regulatory requirements e.g. SOX Control testing, ICAAP submissions, regulatory requests. ·
- Lead and coordinate control gap remediation efforts and ensure open audit or regulatory items are closed on time.
- Partner with business managers and technology teams to ensure that Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP's) are documented, effective, up to standard, and communicated to relevant stakeholders. ·
- Coordinate the creation, maintenance, attestation and tests of DRPs
- Support and coordinate DR, and where applicable BC simulations, and tests both internally and at recovery sites to verify that critical elements are recovered within business set timeframes. Perform Quality Assurance of DR Tests and Plans based on template Reporting ·
The Successful Applicant
The VP - IT Risk and Control Specialist should have the following skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience in Technology Risk Management
- Project and Change delivery background would be beneficial.
- Degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience.
- Technical knowledge and sound understanding in one or more areas of IT risk management principles, internal control concepts, information security solutions, or security controls design.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of DR and Continuity management principles and practical implementation (related certifications beneficial).
- Strong IT literacy with strong Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills. · P.
What's on Offer
Salary of €75k -€90k plus attractive benefits package