- Join a business committed to developing careers and learning
- Join a forward-thinking business who embrace change to better the business
About Our Client
My client are one of the UK's leading equipment hire businesses
- Use industry standard security tools for threat analysis, threat reporting and monitoring.
- When required produce reports for management and wider IT team.
- Deal with security concerns and issues. When required escalate to management or wider IT team.
- Drive forward IT security initiatives always looking for continual improvement.
- Be the security stakeholder on IT projects as well as inputting security standards and best practise across the wider IT team and the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in an IT Security position
- Demonstrated experience of current IT Security tools
- Proven knowledge of IT security best practices.
- A good verbal communicator
- Ability to work on their own
- Input into a wider IT team
- Drive change
What's on Offer
- Salary paying up to £45,000
- Generous benefits package
- Contributory pension
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises, paid team nights out)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests and subsidised gym membership for Glasgow Marriott)
- Flexible working environment