IT Service Delivery Analyst
£24,000 - £28,000
You'll join an industry-leading, global Software business in a critical IT role.
A unique role to step away from day-to-day IT Support into IT Service Delivery.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with a leading Technology business, renowned for the creation of a truly groundbreaking suite of software applications, that have transformed their sector.
- The business has the perfect blend of the feel of an exciting SME start-up, with a core team based at their central Birmingham headquarters, but also a global presence, following significant expansion across Asia and North America over the last decade.
- The culture is superb, with outstanding opportunities for progression, and the chance to pick up new skills as you grow and develop alongside the business. It's a true meritocracy, and a place where you can build a genuine career.
- As a result of their growth, they are now creating a new role to join their internal IT function, and are recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Analyst to help improve and enhance the quality of IT Delivery across the organisation.
- As the IT Service Delivery Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring an ongoing, and consistently outstanding, level of IT Service Delivery is being provided, both for the company's end-customers, and also for internal IT users.
- The business has a selection of highly reputable partners who provide 3rd party support of systems, and hosted infrastructure solutions, so you won't need to get involved in excessive technical troubleshooting, but you will be working closely with these 3rd parties, ensuring IT Service is maintained at the highest standards.
- You will analyse the quality of IT, and ensure the correct improvements are highlighted and implemented where necessary, working closely with external partners, and senior internal colleagues, both within the IT function, and across other disciplines.
- Documentation will be a central part of the role, and you will take ownership of KPIs and SLAs, to ensure IT Service Delivery is at the optimum quality, and put together trend analysis reports and knowledge base materials.
- You will ensure that areas such as Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity are at the right levels, whilst assisting with security activity, such as the support of ISO27001 accreditations.
- The role will report into an IT Manager who is based in Birmingham, alongside the wider IT function. Whilst the role will have significant remote working, with no planned return to the offices until July 2021, we are looking for a locally-based candidate.
The Successful Applicant
- As the successful candidate for the IT Service Delivery Analyst vacancy, you will come from a 1st/2nd Line IT Support background within an ITIL environment.
- You will have a strong level of experience working with a ticket management system, and managing the process of Incident Management escalations, covering areas such as call logging, triages and resolution.
- Whilst the role is not necessarily hands-on technical, you will have a sound grounding in core technologies, such as Windows 10 operating systems, Active Directory, general PC/laptop break-fix configuration, and cloud computing concepts such as PaaS and SaaS.
- You will possess outstanding commercially-focused communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally, and be seen as an approachable solution provider.
- Above all else, you will have the personality and capability to step up and away from general IT Support, and into a more strategically-focused role that covers process management, and the overall delivery of IT across the business.
What's on Offer
Starting salary of £24,000-£28,000 with excellent Corporate Benefits.