IT Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager - ITIL - IT Transformation - Career Progression
Forward thinking organisation. Great working environment and Career Progression
About Our Client
We're currently working with a Tech lead organisation with sites nationwide. As a result of continued growth and demand and following a busy 2020 they are now looking to bring on board an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to join their Nottingham office. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding and growing business in the early days of their technology transformation and to leave your mark on their journey.
- We're looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager, who is highly experienced with ITIL (v3) to aid with the implementation of best practice, processes, and SLAs.
- Taking ownership of change management, working directly with wider teams to ensure that established processes are continuously developing.
- Managing senior level internal and external stakeholders, to manage requirements and requests.
- Acting as a senior level face for IT.
- Providing senior level support for Service Delivery related issues.
- Work as a key member of a Service Delivery team to aid with the design and deployment of new processes, policies and agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- A deep understanding of ITIL is essential to this role.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this role.
- Experience implementing and improving ITIL based policies.
- An understanding of Office 365 is preferable.
- A wider understanding of IT Infrastructure and Networking is preferred.
- Excellent Organisation and multitasking skills are required for this role.
- Experience providing senior level Service Delivery support.
- Experience working as a team player.
What's on Offer
- A starting salary in the region of £45 - £52k
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Private Pension
- Private Medical
- Heavily Remote Working
- + Additional Corporate benefits