- IT Service Delivery Manager - building a 24/7 Helpdesk
- IT Service Delivery Manager - international high growth client
About Our Client
My client is a high growth Technology business based in Newport.
- Responsible for the Global environment, including local network & storage, laptops, tablets, cloud services, device management.
- Ensure that all BCP/DR systems are in place and tested to the required SLA's.
- Assist in determining, documenting and measuring performance against SLAs/KPI's
- Continuous improvement in efficiency, reliability and performance of IT services to the internal customer base.
- Ensure service desk is functional 24x7.
- Ensure out of hours support is available and able to resolve issues as required.
- Monitor, manage and improve SLAs/KPI's for 3rd parties.
- Primary project manager for all global IT service projects
- Escalation point for both customers and IT helpdesk staff should an issue require escalating and manage their expectations
- To develop consistency of processes in provision of services
- Ensure pro-active monitoring is in place for global systems/infrastructure
- Continue to improve processes and solutions to provide efficient/reliable support
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Proven experience of managing an IT service desk.
- Proven experience of working within standards such as ISO27001.
- Experience of implementation within an IT service team, delivering noticeable improvement in experience for users.
- Procedure creation and development.
- People management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in a wide range of technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Budget management
- ITIL implementation experience. Preferably holding a current qualification.
What's on Offer
£50,000 + bonus + additional benefits