- A great opportunity to join a small, family-run MSP as they continue to expand.
- You'll cover core IT Service Delivery Management as well as technical work.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are partnered with one of the fastest-growing SME Managed Service Providers in the Midlands, as they continue to expand after a highly successful couple of years.
- The business are known for providing industry-leading IT Services to a wide array of key customers, both within the private and public sector spaces.
- With a very high-calibre team of technical experts covering Support, Infrastructure and Architecture, they're now looking for a talented IT Service Delivery Manager to join their Coventry head office to bring everything together with a focus on customer centricity.
- The business is family-run, so you will join a small, tight-knit team, where the culture comes first. It's flexible, forward-thinking and modern, and you won't be restricted by corporate red tape and outdated ways of working.
- As the IT Service Delivery Manager, you will operate in a highly dynamic environment, and wear several hats at different times, covering areas such as people-management, customer service, 3rd party management, and acting as an expert technical escalation where needed.
- You'll head up the Service team, which is a small but talented team of Support Engineers covering 2nd and 3rd Line issues for clients.
- Your responsibilities in this space will cover not only the core elements of management and mentoring, but you'll implement the correct frameworks and ways of working that best benefit customers.
- You will also cover all the key elements of Service Delivery, including managing 3rd party relationships, negotiation of contracts with suppliers, and ensuring SLAs are being consistently met.
- The role will have a technical focus, with a Microsoft bias, and you will be supporting customers on a range of issues day-to-day spanning server and networking infrastructure, as well as EUC technologies.
- Progression opportunities will be there to seize, and you will have the chance to grow into a senior leader within the business, helping shape strategy around Service Delivery, all with the focus on the customer experience.
The Successful Applicant
- As the successful candidate for the IT Service Delivery Manager position, you will have strong people-management experience, with a track-record in formal management of a team of Support Engineers, ideally at a 2nd/3rd Line level.
- You will be excellent at communicating with customers, acting as the central point of contact, understanding their issues, and helping the team resolve them, all whilst ensuring a top-class level of IT Service is consistently delivered.
- A technical background will be key, and you will be highly proficient in communicating effectively in technical terms with both external customers and suppliers, as well as internal colleagues.
- This technical appreciation will be Microsoft-focused, and you will have a sound understanding of areas such as Windows Server infrastructure, the concepts of virtualisation and networking, and a solid general knowledge across areas such as Active Directory and Office365.
- You will also have experience in the key elements of Service Delivery, including managing 3rd party relationships, negotiation of contracts with suppliers, and ensuring SLAs are being consistently met.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 Starting Salary + Corporate Benefits.