IT Service Desk Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst - Professional Services - £17,500 - 23,500 per annum
Leading professional services business utilising the latest in technology.
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading professional services business that is currently implementing Workday for Payroll, HR and Finance. Due to this, the business will be setting up a dedicated service desk function in order to support all areas of the business with any issues or enquires surrounding Workday alongside the day to day delivery of IT Service Desk and admin activities.
The role will be responsible for day to day delivery of IT Service Desk and administration activities according to governance, processes, policies and agreed service level agreements. You'll also:
- Providing customer centred support adhering to quality service level agreements to provide call handling, ticket and incident management, escalation and first line investigation in line with agreed KPI measurements.
- Aiming for first time resolution of incidents, ensuring troubleshooting steps are followed consulting documentation, knowledge base, various support systems and appropriate websites.
- Ensure regular ticket updates to manage customer expectations, provide first point of contact for any escalation for users throughout the business and any internal queries from Service Desk Analysts.
- Report to Service desk Team Leaders on Team Performance.
- Escalating, where required ensuring that the call is updated and the relevant owner team is informed
- Proactively provide regular on-site desk side support for regional offices throughout the UK.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Great customer service experience is essential as you'll be liaising with employees across all areas of the business across the UK.
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft applications - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven Experience of Incident Management Systems is essential.
- Exceptional First Line level IT support experience preferably within a remote support position.
- Knowledge of the operational and support aspects of computer systems, hardware, software and peripheral equipment including but not limited to: Active Directory, O365, Windows 10, SCCM, Azure, SharePoint, Mimecast, Sophos Essential
- Workflow Co-ordination Experience.
- Any knowledge or experience working with Workday, either using the system or providing helpdesk support with Workday would be an advantage but not essential.
What's on Offer
£17,500 - £23,500 per annum