IT Service Desk Technician
You will join one of the fastest-growing MSP organisations in the West Midlands.
IT Service Desk role that covers 1st and elements of 2nd line troubleshooting.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are partnered with an award-winning IT Managed Service Provider, who have grown to become one of the market leaders across the Midlands.
- As an organisation, our client places a central focus on cutting-edge technology, meaning that their IT Support Analysts and Engineers are consistently working with the latest technologies.
- Due to their continued expansion, backed by further acquisitions, they are now looking to add to their exceptional helpdesk, and are recruiting for a talented IT Service Desk Technician to join the team.
- As the IT Service Desk Technician, you will be working as part of a talented team, providing IT Support on a 1st and 2nd line level to the company's diverse, and ever-growing, client base.
- You will operate in a Windows-based environment, and, in addition to standard desktop support issues, you will also have involvement in server administration, and elements of networking.
- You will operate on a remote-basis, working as part of the Service Desk function from the head office near Walsall. It's an awesome site, and the business has a great culture, making it a fantastic place to work.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the IT Service Desk Technician position, you will have experience in:
- Windows 7 and 10.
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016 (basic administration).
- Active Directory - password resets and user creation.
- Exchange Server 2013.
What's on Offer
£19,000 + corporate benefits.