IT Service Operations Analyst
Shaping a major Technology transformation programme
Leading financial services institution
About Our Client
A leading financial services institution in Brighton seeks a IT Service Operations Analyst in Brighton.
- Responsible for the support, administration, maintenance and configuration of multiple enterprise wide operations centre tools
- Providing appropriate support, assistance and guidance to IT Operations Centre staff, and conducting one-on-one training as required
- Provision of second line support of third-party software used in L&G and liaising with third party suppliers as well as providing subject matter expertise through advice and guidance on the correct application of technologies
- Providing software configuration and customisation including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Responsible for contributing to capacity, availability, problem management, change management and knowledge management activities within the team, and undertaking Continual Service Improvements as a day to day activity.
- Actively identify risks, ensure they are appropriately logged and tracked at the appropriate forums, and take appropriate action to mitigate or resolve.
- Define, develop and deliver processes and systems to ensure a consistent and good level of service that means customers' expectations are met, is consistent with what we have communicated and is aligned to L&G's Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly policy.
- Continually work to build effective, positive working relationships with both our Third-Party Service providers and the wider IT communities, to enable us to deliver a fantastic customer service and be viewed as a single, valued IT partner.
The Successful Applicant
- IT Infrastructure, including in-depth understanding of associated technologies and architectures.
- Good knowledge of ITIL (ITIL Foundation Certificate or ITIL Managers Certificate preferred).
- Detailed knowledge of Demand Management, Capacity Planning, Major Incident Management and Continual Service improvement
- Knowledge of the ITIL Service Management framework and the impact on the service delivery
- Knowledge of Agile best practice and how to apply it to product development / enhancements (desirable)
- Experience of working in highly regulated environments, ideally within UK Financial Services would be highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of ITSM tools (ideally ServiceNow)
- Strong stakeholder management & engagement skills (internally and third-parties)
- Proactive and forward-thinking, while driving continuous improvement
- Looking to work in a greenfield IT for IT estate, where digital and user experience is at the centre of the business strategy
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity for a IT Service Operations Analyst with a world class Financial Services firm in Brighton.