- Demonstrable track record of building highly efficient operations and teams.
- Technology powered LSE Company that has grown throughout the pandemic
About Our Client
Technology powered retail and logistics company, listed on the London Stock Exchange, experiencing unparalleled growth,
The IT Service Operations Manager, Essex, will be:
- Leading, mentoring and driving the performance of your OSS specialists ensuring knowledge and capability is in line with Business demands and the introduction of new technologies.
- Contribute to the development of the business strategy, business planning and execution and should direct the preparation of centre budgets, forecasts and cost management
- Line management of a multi-skilled team including goal setting, development plans and one to one meetings.
- Building the effectiveness, productivity, and performance of the teams.
- Identifying and working to remove obstacles to the team's productivity.
- Managing the Centre of Excellence ensuring all incidents, requests and routines are managed, updated, communicated and escalated as appropriate.
- Ensuring client expectations are managed and that all stakeholders are well informed.
- Building strong site and client relationships, establishing fluid and efficient communications and methods of escalation.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of support handover to Site Support Operations by central project teams, ensuring that appropriate reviews are being conducted and Site support leaders are taking ownership of operational services solutions in satisfactory conditions and to acceptable standards.
- Working with the Site Support EMEA leadership team to influence, shape and implement strategic plans, initiatives and improvements for the department.
- Provide weekly and monthly management and performance reports highlighting areas of success, challenge and improvement.
- Analyze the performance of the team's activities and outcomes.
- Planning and effective delivery of project/continuous improvement initiatives.
- Input to and influence the knowledge management process.
- Develop and maintain a skills matrix around team roles and objectives.
- Maintaining continuity and collaboration across Shift Teams.
The Successful Applicant
The IT Service Operations Manager, Essex, will have:
- ITIL Certification and experience implementing standards
- 5 years+ experience in a leadership role within a technology service provider, Operations Centre management environment.
- Demonstrable experience of bridging the technology / service divide and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Experience of working in fast paced operational environments with the ability to operate in the moment, being able to prioritise, action and overcome as required.
- While managerial, this is also a Technical role and as such you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of electro mechanical or Information Technology principles.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience within a Technical or Science or similar numerate subject.
- Significant experience in service management gained in an ITIL-based organisation. A clear understanding of the principles behind a service value chain.
- Strong KPI focus - Reporting and monitoring skills. Ability to identify and analyze process-related metrics.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills, interacting appropriately with internal and external stakeholders, remaining calm and courteous while working to resolve problems.
- A hands-on individual who is not afraid to roll up sleeves and get into detail with excellent analytical skills with a commitment to quality standards.
- Self-motivated, able to deliver under deadlines and multi-task under pressure.
What's on Offer
The IT Service Operations Manager, Essex will receive:
- Competive salary up to £60,000
- Excellent Benefits
- Fantastic Career Opportunities