IT Supplier Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Leading Professional Services Business
Lead on critial supplier relationships
About Our Client
- My client are a leading professional services business who operate globally.
- Assist with the day-to-day performance of suppliers providing IT Services.
- Review all existing IT contracts and services and working through renewals.
- Support the procurement of new services (tender process, negotiating with suppliers, drafting contracts and schedules).
- Monitoring spend against budget, working closely with Finance and Head of Vendor Management to produce budget forecasts.
- Identifying opportunities for savings and securing savings.
- Validating all IT Service Delivery invoices and spends.
- Maintain licence records and monitoring usage and demand.
- Assist with transforming the engagement of existing IT Supplier relationships to establish a partnership approach to deliver seamless services.
- Assist with defining service level agreements (SLA'S) related to contracted services.
- Assist with leading service improvement and cost reduction/efficiency initiatives to meet ever increasing business expectation.
- Undertake service reviews internally and with suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- Great relationship & analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Great brand
- Great exposure
- Great development