IT Support Analyst (Russian Speaking)
Join a business where career progression is at the forefront of development
Receive the opportunity to work alongside technical and accomplished people
About Our Client
My client are a Multi billion pound Managed Service Provider with a Global footprint who provide whole of business IT solutions. They are looking for 2nd Line Support Engineers with bilingual language skills to join their team working with clients across EMEA. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic working environment that works with the latest tools and technologies providing first class support to a variety of businesses.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for hardware, software, and overall problem resolution responsible for end-to-end case management to clients.
- This will involve resolving 2nd line issues via phone, eTicketing, chat, and forums working with 1st and 3rd line Engineers as well as hardware and software development teams.
- Ownership of all software, hypervisor, configuration, infrastructure, and usability issues.
- Ensure customer incident resolution.
- Recreate customer issues when needed, using logs, system management tools, and industry standard problem resolution tools and protocols.
- Generate accurate, high quality trouble ticket, incident documentation, and knowledge-base updates, as well as other customer and problem documentation as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Desired experience in providing 1st and 2nd line IT support with demonstrable skills and experience of providing software and hardware support in areas such as:
- Networking support (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP)
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Virtualisation (VMware/ Hyper-V)
- Candidates will only be
- Candidates applying must speak Russian
- 2+ years of direct contact centre experience within a technical environment will also be considered.
What's on Offer
In return the candidate will recieve:
* Salary paying up to £28,000
* Platform to work for a Global brand with a commitment to professional development by way of certifications and training.
* Competitive benefits package
* Dynamic working environment