IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Support
IT Support Analyst - Outside IR35
About Our Client
A leading public sector organisation looking for an IT Support Analyst based near Cardiff on an initial 6 month contract - outside of IR35
My client requires an IT Support Analyst to provide technical support on a very busy help desk
The successful IT Support Analyst will be responsible for
- Providing 1st/2nd line support to IT users across organisation
- General service desk based BAU IT support
- Administration of user accounts and security permissions on various platforms.
- Support/Administration for Microsoft technology.
- Ensure that all support calls are recorded accurately on our helpdesk system.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working in and providing 1st / 2nd Line Support
- Experience of IT related issues covering PC's, laptops, mobile devices, telephony and networking.
- Technology experience - Windows, MS Office, Active Directory, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi etc…
- Active Directory & group policy
What's on Offer
£20 - £25 per hour based on experience for an initial minimum of 6 months