- Global Organisation
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
About Our Client
- A large global organisation with sites across the UK
- To provide on site and remote IT technical support for all of the clients sites with travel to other sites where required.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Perform end user equipment setup, installation & deployment according to the organisations standards.
- To work effectively with 2nd and 3rd line support
- Performs basic diagnosis and support of infrastructure issues, following defined procedures to monitor systems, resolve problems and completes regular system checks.
- Monitor tickets sent from global service desk
- Support 80 machines
- Provide support for 2.5k users
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant 1st and 2nd line support experience and technical field support
- knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows desktop technologies (Windows 7/ 10) and understanding of Windows Server environment a benefit
- Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Experience in machine roll out and build
- Excellent understanding of end user hardware set-up and configuration
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Strong team player who emphasis is on quality customer service
- Service focused approach when responding to incidents, problems, changes, projects
- ITIL Knowledge
What's on Offer
- Competitive Day Rate
- Chance to Enhance your skill set
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6961