- IT Support Analyst - Warrington
- Offering a wide range of support for the business' users
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with a highly successful retail business based in Warrington.
- Process incoming calls/emails in accordance with defined processes and priorities at agreed service levels. To identify issues, provide and advise suitable solutions and actions.
- Accurate logging and record keeping of all issues and queries in the IT Service Management Software.
- Escalation and management of issues to 3rd Party vendors ensuring all parties are regularly updated on progress.
- To become a core business system subject matter expert.
- To provide support to the companies' desktop solutions and management of active directory, user maintenance processes and Microsoft Office products.
- Liaising with the Operational Support team as required to facilitate onsite systems and support activities.
- To assist with User Acceptance Testing of systems enhancements, patches and bug-fixes.
- To assist with the management and record keeping of all IT assets including hardware and software licensing.
- Installation and configuration of systems applications when necessary and with third parties.
- To assist other team members in testing, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Ensure 'best practice' systems procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Within a culture of continuous improvement, assist with the development and effective operation of the department by recommending new/different working practices and processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
- Excellent customer care skills, ability to communicate effectively to help employees resolve their issues and feel satisfied with the experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional and, confident telephone manner.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PC and Network operating environments and associated applications.
- Experience of working within a high-profile administrative environment
- Be driven and hardworking
What's on Offer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000