- Opportunity to join a leading brand
- 3 month contract - 1st line support - Spanish speaking
About Our Client
Large reputable global client
Cutting Edge technology environment
- Ensuring calls are logged, processed and resolved accurately, in line with our Service Level Agreements and procedures.
- Providing first and second line technical support for Windows, Apple, IBM Notes email, Microsoft office and in-house applications to all end users.
- Epos, tills, pc and printer maintenance
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Laptops and Desktops. This includes any required software or hardware including printers, docking stations and displays.
- Administration of access control requests following company policy and procedures. Providing evidence of requests to external auditors.
- Support to New Stores Opening team to help manage installation for new store implementations. This would include configuring and assisting in router and till installations for stores.
- Participate in European/Global IT projects as requested.
- Communicate with stores in Europe to run through pre installation checks.
The Successful Applicant
- Working with Support Desk incident systems & processes
- Familiar with remote application support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows (all versions) and Microsoft Office (all versions)
- Experience of working in Network and Helpdesk support operations
- Must be Spanish or Portuguese speaking
What's on Offer
This is an initial 3 month contract paying £112 per day with an opportunity to go permanent. The role will require candidates work primarily out of the clients HQ in Birmingham. If interested, then please reply back with an updated CV.