IT Support Engineer
Opportunity to join an established team that promotes career growth
Challenging and varied work supporting a group of businesses
About Our Client
A leading Maritime service provider servicing a global client base based in Clydebank, Glasgow.
- Troubleshoot I.T issues
- Build, service and maintain vessel networks including site visits when required for build, refresh and out of management tasks
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly tasks are complete on schedule and according to IT process
- Ensure business support processes are followed and documented
- Ensure that the asset database is maintained at all times
- Responsible for installing authorised software on desktops/laptops as required
- Highlighting improvements to processes to the IT Support Team Leader
- Responsible for supporting issues with IT equipment including scanners and printers
- Working closely with stakeholders in the business to improve customer relations and technical support
- Ensure that all calls are logged and the system is kept up to date
- Where required to do so supervise/mentor junior IT support technicians as required
- You may be asked from time to time to undertake other tasks that's are considered to be relevant to your position.
The Successful Applicant
- Supporting PC hardware, printers, scanners, peripherals and mobile devices.
- Experience of client PC connectivity (VPN, Ethernet and TCP/IP)
- Experience of MS Office including Office 365
- Support for Windows 7 & 10
- Active Directory Admin
- Experience of MS System Centre & Service Manager
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package on offer in addition to a platform to solidify and develop your IT support career in a multifaceted environment that provides unique and interesting challenges.