IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer - Previous desktop support experience essential
IT Support Engineer - Public sector experience desirable
About Our Client
My client is a leading South Wales care provider, due to an increased demand on their established IT function they require an IT Support Engineer for an initial period of 6 months, with a good chance of extending.
The successful IT Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Dealing with 1st & 2nd line support queries
- Taking calls on service desk, resolving where possible and escalating if necessary
- Providing hands-on deskside support to organisations Windows estate
- Active Directory issues, password resets etc.
- Ensuring customer is informed at all stages of issue resolution
The Successful Applicant
The successful IT Support Engineer will possess:
- Demonstrable experience at 1st & 2nd line level within a Windows environment - Active Directory, Group Policy, Thin Clients, Win 7 & 10 etc.
- Willingness to support where needed across service desk, deskside support and contributing to projects where appropriate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Public sector experience is desirable
What's on Offer
£20 - £25 per hour dependent on experience
This role should be considered inside IR35 and would therefore need to go PAYE or umbrella.