- An exciting opportunity to lead & implement IT change within a growing business
- Platform for self development and excellent career progression
About Our Client
My client are a commercial property investment firm.
- Provide IT support as appropriate for staff within the office of remotely.
- Respond to support calls whether logged via service desk, email, or phone.
- Carry out daily checks and monitoring of IT systems
- Maintain technical documentation a user guide's.
- Log support calls in Service Desk and maintain knowledge management database
- Escalate requests to 3rd party support provider within timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 3 years' experience in an IT support environment
- Good understanding of PC's, Servers, peripherals, and networking
Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace - Office 365, Azure AD & Intune
- Windows Desktop 10 Support
- Microsoft Windows Servers 2012/2016/2019 - Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications - Excel, Word and Outlook etc.
- Networking TCP/IP LAN / WAN, DHCP, DNS, VPN,
- Advantageous to have experience of working with Cloud Services
What's on Offer
- Salary paying up to £34,000 (depending on experience)
- Platform to grow career with a growing business
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced working environment