- Global Organisation
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
About Our Client
Large reputable global client
Cutting Edge technology environment
Main responsibilities as follows:
- Ensuring calls are logged, processed and resolved accurately, in line with our Service Level Agreements and procedures.
- Providing first and second line technical support for Windows, Apple, IBM Notes email, Microsoft office and in-house applications to all end users.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Laptops and Desktops. This includes any required software or hardware including printers, docking stations and displays.
- Configuration and support of mobile devices including iOS and Android.
- Administration of access control requests following company policy and procedures. Providing evidence of requests to external auditors.
- Supporting the Local Area Network and Wide Area Network across the global network infrastructure.
- Support to New Stores Opening team to help manage installation for new store implementations. This would include configuring and assisting in router and till installations for stores.
- Participate in European/Global IT projects as requested.
- Creating and updating IT procedures and documentation.
- Provide IT training where necessary on software packages, remote access, network resources and telephone/mobile usage.
The Successful Applicant
- Working in a multi functional team environment
- Building Desktop/Laptop/Tills via imaging systems
- Working with Support Desk incident systems & processes
- Familiar with remote application support ie, Citrix, RSA Tokens and SSL VPN
- Installing & supporting hardware & software systems
- Microsoft or Cisco certificates would be desirable, but not essential
- Active Directory support & Administration
- Microsoft Windows (all versions) and Microsoft Office (all versions)
- Android/IOS & Windows Phone
Skills / Abilities:
- Planning and organisational skills
- Able to communicate (both verbally & written) effectively with people of all job levels and personalities.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently, or as part of a team
What's on Offer
6 Month Contract
Great working environment
Chance to enhance your career with a global company