- Opportunity to join a leading technology services client
- 6 month contract - IT Support Engineer - Android - iOS
About Our Client
A leading IT retail client at the forefront of cutting edge technology
Main responsibilities as follows:
- Ensuring calls are logged, processed and resolved accurately, in line with our Service Level Agreements and procedures.
- Providing first and second line technical support for Windows, Apple, IBM Notes email, Microsoft office and in-house applications to all end users.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Laptops and Desktops. This includes any required software or hardware including printers, docking stations and displays.
- Configuration and support of mobile devices including iOS and Android.
- Supporting the Local Area Network and Wide Area Network across the global network infrastructure.
- Support to New Stores Opening team to help manage installation for new store implementations. This would include configuring and assisting in router and till installations for stores.
- Participate in European/Global IT projects as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- Building Desktop/Laptop/Tills via imaging systems
- Android/IOS & Windows Phones configuration
- Working with Support Desk incident systems & processes
- Familiar with remote application support ie, Citrix, RSA Tokens and SSL VPN
- Installing & supporting hardware & software systems
- PCI, SOX compliance and IT security
- Active Directory support & Administration
- Microsoft Windows (all versions) and Microsoft Office (all versions)
- Networking support of switches, routers and firewalls
What's on Offer
This is a 6 month contract based in Birmingham working for a leading retail brand, paying upto £120 per day. if interested, then please reply back with your updated CV.