- Dynamic working environment with excellent career progression
- Platform to join an expanding business
About Our Client
My client are a global medical business.
- Responding to all communications in a timely manner in and out of hours
- Raising relevant incidents with third parties and tracking to resolution
- Completing assigned tasks on time and with quality
- Closing all raised incidents within service level agreements
- Monitor external SLAs for services provided by vendors
- Raising appropriate tickets in designated systems in a timely manner and documenting accordingly
- Ensuring the integrity of the metrics is assured by closing all tickets when appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Must have proven experience providing 1st or 2nd Line IT Support
- Proven experience building productive relationships with third parties
- A willingness to learn
What's on Offer
- Salary paying up to £35,000
- Long term training and development.
- This is an opportunity to join a business that promotes form within and invests in its staff.
- They have a strong market reputation with a loyal client base and continue to grow as a business.
Quote job ref
+44 141 331 7963