- Responsible for getting the most out of our ERP solution and related systems
- Join a leading global snack brand
About Our Client
Leading European and global FMCG snacks brand with multiple European offices
As the IT Support - ERP, Park Royal, West London, you will:
- Provide technical and functional support and assistance to ERP end users
- Work closely with Business end users to provide guidance and expertise on ERP
- Be part of the Project Team responsible for functionality enhancements and change request to existing system
- Develop a high level of understanding of the full suite of our ERP components
The Successful Applicant
As the IT Support - ERP, Park Royal, West London, you will have:
- IT Support Experience - Working and supporting ERP solutions - ideally Sage or SAP Business One.
- Report experience required - Crystal Reports or similar.
- Experienced with SQL query - MS SQL/ PostgreSQL desirable.
- Strong communication skills - ability to translate technical/ non-technical.
- Strong support experience and excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
As the IT Support - ERP, Park Royal, West London, you will receive:
- Competitive base salary up to £45k depending on experience
- 23+8 days holiday
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- Flexible working opportunities post probation.
- Excellent career path
- Autonomous working environment
- Many more benefits.