- Fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Technician
- Work in a well known and prestigious racecourse with world class events
About Our Client
A destination venue for world class horse racing and events, the leading racecourse in Britain and one of the finest in the world. It is a marquee event in the global sports and leisure calendar.
* Provide a consistently high quality and professional customer service to the business in all areas of Technology.
* Be the first point of contact for general support and monitor, respond, resolve & document Tech help-desk tickets.
* Own day to day functions within the Tech Help-desk (including but not limited to):
➢ Set up and administration of user accounts.
➢ Asset management including upkeep of the Technology asset database
➢ Set up, distribution and maintenance of all user hardware devices
➢ Configuration and deployment of company software applications
➢ Liaise with 3rd parties to maintain, troubleshoot and fix issues with company assets.
➢ Installation and troubleshooting of site wide resources.
* Participate in major Technology projects and own relevant project tasks.
* Support senior members of the Technology team
* Produce and maintain concise documentation on systems and procedures for the benefit of the Technology team and Ascot Racecourse employees.
* Order placement for Tech team.
* Support all Race days as applicable throughout the year.
* Support (and participate in when necessary) Events at on-site events throughout the year.
* Other such duties as the Company may reasonably require
The Successful Applicant
* Experience working in a multi-disciplined team.
* Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues relevant to the role
* Able to administer Active Directory to a good level
* Ability to work under pressure in customer facing scenarios
* Ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency and importance
What's on Offer
- Free company lunch for every race day
- Opportunity to work on some very big projects
- Discounts on local high street shops
- Holiday (24 days), extra two days at Christmas
- Days back in time of lieu when working on race-days/events