- An exciting opportunity to lead & implement IT change within a growing business
- Join a forward-thinking business who embrace change to better the business
About Our Client
My client are a leading food production business with an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to implement IT change within a growing organisation.
- Manage & execute changes in line with the IT Strategy
- Ensure effective service introduction to the IT Support Team as well providing appropriate user training.
- Input into IT Strategy meetings, making recommendations on future directions that support the overall business strategy.
- Creating and proving training to users in IT Security best practices.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience providing 2nd Line IT Support
- MS Exchange, Hyper V
- Active Directory (GPO etc)
- Experience in network hardware & infrastructure, preferably Cisco, with some cabling experience
- Hardware repair
- Must be personable, have a customer-friendly attitude and can work in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- An ability to prioritise and organise work effectively
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great salary + benefits
- Excellent Training and development plan
- Opportunity to work alongside like minded individuals
- Platform to grow career