- IT System Administrator - £36,000 - Liversedge
- Join to ensure the ongoing delivery of functional IT systems
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with this global manufacturing organisation to support on the recruitment of a IT Services Professional.
What you'll be doing?
As a IT Support Professional you will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing delivery of functional IT systems. You will be the sole IT person and will act as local support within a global organisation and also be the first point of contact on site for hardware issues.
- Work with maintenance team to ensure that key production systems perform reliably working with outside contractors when on site to learn how to overcome common issues and help maintain ongoing functionality.
- Take the role of lead IT contact, providing a link between local users and remote based IT help desk support.
- Ensure that local systems are designed and developed to fit with the globalised nature of the organisation while ensuring the availability of these systems for shop-floor use.
- Ensure that local hardware requirements (laptops/desktops/printers/phones/video conferencing) are maintained and managed.
- Ensure local network infrastructure components (routers, switches, modems VLANs, IP addresses, cables, fibre optics) are maintained, including server room and local wiring closets locations.
- Be seen as a trusted business partner able to support and advise entire site and wider global business on IT related risks and opportunities and get key projects delivered
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with Active Directory
- CompTIA Network+ or Cisco CCNA (preferred)
- Imaging hardware, testing network functionality, fixing hardware issues
- Comfortable working as part of a team or standalone
- Good prioritisation skills and the ability to keep multiple projects and tasks running simultaneously
- Very strong skills in communication, both written and verbal, able to engage others
- Approachable and friendly, able to adapt style to engage people at a variety of levels
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £36,000
- 37.25 hours per working week
- Health care for employee and immediate dependants
- CIP corporate incentive program bonus @ 5% annual
- Free on site parking
- 26 days holidays plus stat
- Enhanced sick pay after 6 months of employment on a pro rata basis
- Gym subsidisation of up to £150 per year
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension employers contribution of 5%
- Local site bonus scheme up to £3016.00 annually