- Opportunity to join an expanding tech company
- Opportunity to lead a team
About Our Client
My client's technology makes it easier for automotive retailers to stay ahead of their customer needs. By developing technology that links all your systems, departments and sites, they keep you connected to your customers and streamline your business. Their products help you market, sell and service vehicles from a single open platform.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading the team by understanding, defining, and prioritizing business and End User needs to deliver the best possible solution supporting lean and efficient business practices.
- Managing, Maintaining, Simplifying and improving existing Salesforce solutions across multiple instances.
- Line management of a team of developers, consultants and business analysts
- Prioritisation and sequencing of development and configuration work to reduce technical debt whilst maintaining BAU
- Working with teams across the business to quickly and efficiently integrate newly acquired businesses into Salesforce
- Migrating Metadata and Data across Salesforce Orgs as part of the integration plan
- Active participation in application design and data flows.
- Engaging with external parties including Salesforce Account Executives, ISV's and Implementation partners
- Reviewing the work of your team (via Code Reviews, Demos)
- Work with the team to ensure the quality and timely, iterative delivery of Initiatives, Features, User Stories, bug fixes, and more.
- Own the Product Vision, communicating effectively across the business including the leadership team.
- Be the owner of the development roadmap including all Salesforce releases but also ensuring that a vision for Salesforce is available 12-18 months in advance
The Successful Applicant
Who do we look for?
- We're looking for someone with extensive experience in Salesforce configuration and development.
- We also look for people with the right cultural fit. That means being passionate and enthusiastic and having what it takes to drive our business forward. We also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because our growth is ultimately dependent on yours.
- We look for people who are not afraid of new ideas or technologies and people who can bring an alternative viewpoint to the table. You will stay up to date with new trends and advancements in web development and be able to consider and propose using these technologies appropriately.
- You'll be able to demonstrate that you're delivery focused and can work well with internal stakeholders. We work with associates from all across our business so you will have a good level of interpersonal skills.
- You'll have an idea of how to solve a problem and be confident presenting your point of view to team members and stakeholders alike and be able to reach a consensus.
Here are some of the skills we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in configuration, implementation and development of Salesforce.com
- Ensuring that Salesforce best practice is utilised, using declarative solutions before coding
- Good knowledge of the Salesforce Ecosystem and the ability to work with ISV/Partners
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effective with a wide range of people across different continents.
- Having the ability to define the vision and strategy for Salesforce and communicating it across all levels of the business.
- Salesforce consultancy experience working on large complex projects as a Senior Consultant
- Results driven who can take the initiative, make things happen and not be afraid to say no.
An appreciation of Scrum based agile development methods and processes.
Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
Software Engineering or Computer Science Degree (or equivalent)
What's on Offer
Remote working with occasional trips to the office
Opportunity to join an expanding tech company
Opportunity to lead a team