- A 2nd Line role focusing on end-user support in a largely Microsoft environment.
- Windows 10 | Active Directory | Office365 | Hardware Break-Fix | MDM | TCP/IP.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with a leading Manufacturing business, who are expanding their in-house Technology function as part of an exciting transformation programme.
- The business are a truly global, market-leading organisation, with a fantastic working culture that offers flexibility and outstanding career development opportunities.
- With an impressive HQ near the Leamington Spa area, you will join a talented, locally-based Technology team, as part of a wider regional function that spans the UK and international locations.
- As the successful candidate for the IT Technical Support Analyst role, you will work as part of an established team to provide expert end-user support across a range of technical areas.
- You will troubleshoot Windows 10 operating system issues, cover support of technologies such as Active Directory and Office365, as well as generalist laptop builds for new starter, and hardware break-fix support.
- Progression opportunities are excellent, and with a fully in-house IT function, candidates at the IT Technical Support Analyst level will have a natural pathway through to Infrastructure.
- Whilst the business offers an excellent degree of dynamic working, due to the hands-on nature of this particular role, you'll be expected to be in the office near Leamington Spa at least once week.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the IT Technical Support Analyst role, you'll be experienced at a 2nd Line level with:
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- PC/laptop break-fix
- Mobile Device Management
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000 Starting Salary + Corporate Benefits.