£23,000 - £25,000
IT Technician - Windows OS/Server multisite estate
IT Technician - driving licence essential
About Our Client
My client is an iconic, well-established brand based in Wiltshire.
- To provide technical support in the installation, upgrading and maintenance of the EPOS software environment. This post is the second point of technical contact and will deal with a wide range of technical enquiries.
- To provide hardware and software support either by telephone, remote access or visits as appropriate. This to include hardware repairs and redundant kit disposal; routine system, hardware and software maintenance; testing, installation and configuration of new hardware and software in a Network environment.
- To provide technical support for both client server networks, internet connections, CCTV, Radio and email systems.
- To liaise with third party suppliers of maintenance and support services where appropriate to ensure the repair or maintenance of IT systems.
- To provide detailed procedural and systems documentation when required.
- To operate effectively as part of a wider team for project work when appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable background in 1st/2nd Line support
- Experience of IT equipment build and repair techniques.
- Experience in the usage of Microsoft software and operating systems.
- Experience of working closely in an organisation with senior management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical understanding and support experience of the following technologies:
- Microsoft operating systems for desktops & servers Windows 10 / Server 2019
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Help desk software and reporting
- Physical network technologies (switching, routing and wireless)
- Network management solutions
- Problem solving with Apple operating systems
- Basic SQL Knowledge
What's on Offer
£23,000 - £25,000 + excellent benefits