IT & Telecoms Category Specialist
Leading Global Tech Business
Opportunity to work on a range of exciting technology prohjects
About Our Client
My client is mulitnational business that has a stellar reputation in delivering best class in service to customers. As IT & Telecoms Category Specialist you will be working across a range of exciting projects which are driving change.
The key responsibilities of IT & Telecoms Category Specialist are:-
- The primary activities of this role will be to negotiate and put in place 3rd party technology contracts
- Optimising commercial and license models through your knowledge of the applicability/relevance of the licensing model to the requirement.
- Negotiate and implement amendments to T&C's for both new and existing contracts
- Minimising risk to the business while ensuring value for money for the business and its clients.
- Focus on working with the team to deliver true P&L savings for the business and to deliver client benefit in accordance with client contracts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful IT & Telecoms Category Specialist will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Experience in Technology sourcing
- Strong negotiations ability with tangible delivery
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Willing to challenge the usual way of doing things
What's on Offer
This is a great IT & Telecoms Specialist opportunity, there is a lot of career development with an exciting multinational business in the heart of London.