IT Training Specialist
Build and Develop Talent within a Multinational Law Firm
Take ownership of key development milestones for employees
About Our Client
A Global leading law.
- Run induction courses on a weekly or bi-weekly basis
- Deliver planned and ad hoc training sessions both within a classroom and virtually
- Prepare trainer notes for courses
- Create training course materials when required, to include user guides, quick reference guides, course outlines, and exercises
- Create and design interactive and engaging eLearning tutorials
- Provide some 3rd line support by visiting users at their desks and provide coaching sessions on features and functionality of applications
- Be a subject matter expert to support Dentons UK & ME Service Desk teams
- Administer and follow all training processes defined and documented by the training team
- Keep the IT Training Manager informed of all training activities and requests.
The Successful Applicant
- At least two years' experience and a proven track record of delivering classroom training in either a Legal or Professional services setting
- An understanding of training methodologies, theories and the mechanisms behind effective instructor led training
- Some knowledge and use of an eLearning authoring software - for example, Articulate 360 or Camtasia
- Experience of delivering virtual training
- Very good knowledge of core MS Office 2016 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Some knowledge of the document management system - Worksite/ FileSite would be an advantage
- Some knowledge of core legal software (WorkShare, Nuance, InterAction and Intapp Time) would be an advantage but is not mandatory.
What's on Offer
Superb benefits package and the opportunity to play an intrinsic role in the talent development of individuals at a global leading law firm.