Ongoing interim contract working with a world leading Pharma Business
Looking for candidates with a background in IVD, Oncology or Infectious disease
About Our Client
My client is a global medical device and pharma business originally from China but operates out of over 100 countries.
The role of the IVD Consultant role will be to
- Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities
- Work within LATAM and West Africa Market
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of expertise and trends for the IVD market as well as Oncology and Infectious disease.
- Offers solutions to clients based on needs and depends of certain areas and is able to spot trends between clients.
- Aware of various competitors in the market and ensuring the business has the ability to combat competition
- Manages and contributes to the qualitative and quantitative analysis of IVD market segments.
- Manage internal stakeholder teams to find resources needed to succeed
- Maintains expertise and solid understanding of designated IVD markets and competitors.
- Develop new business opportunities, lead the program establishment, drive the program implementation and ensure achieve the sales target.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions based on strategic objective
- Develop and maintain the good relationship with the government and enterprise to promote the business development in the local market.
The Successful Applicant
The successful IVD Consultant with have the following background and skills
- Specialist in either IVD, oncology or infectious disease. All three would be a huge bonus
- Prior background in both academic activity and industry
- This role would be well suited to a former director or program director within a medical device or pharma based organisation
- Ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders across various different regions and territory's ideally LATAM and West Africa
- Good commercial know how and ability to sell and develop business with clients
- Track record of success against objectives and targets
- Someone who is able to work on a long term part time basis either as their only role or alongside another role
- Happy to travel globally (once safe travel resumes)
What's on Offer
The successful IVD Consultant will receive
- Day rate between £400 - £600 per day PAYE
- Home based working
- Able to work 2/3 days per week
- Can be located anywhere