Japanese Speaking Social Media Influencer Manager
A great chance to join a high growth consumer sports brand
You must have prior experience working with social media influencers
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth consumer products company with a main office in South Hertfordshire and a large presence in the UK, as well as other international markets. They have been operating for five years and have become well known in their field. The office is fun and passionate whereby employees enjoy working for the owners. Our client encourage creativity, ownership and solution based thinking. They have seen a majority of their success in five years due to the collaboration of the team.
The responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Create and deliver monthly influencer briefs, including new products and promotions
- Assist in the management of global influencer team
- Make regular calls with influencers to communicate key information and to get their feedback
- Track influencers social media posts with internal and third-party tools, to ensure they meet contractual requirements
- Work alongside the digital marketing and creative teams to maximise effectiveness
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience in an account manager role or working with influencers. They will have a hands-on approach with daily activities and a can-do attitude to grow the business.
If you have worked in fashion, fitness, sports or another consumer background before this is desirable.
Having an entrepreneurial spirit and/or experience within a start up would be fantastic.
The candidate must speak Japanese.
What's on Offer
The candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.