Java Software Architect. Data Assets. Global startup.
Architect and Senior role to roadmap a global product.
Latest tech stack with big Data technologies
About Our Client
The client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to help build their new & exciting, future flagship product. It's already one of the fastest-growing products within the company.
The client is a leading data platform for secure and effectual use. Powered by core identity resolution capabilities and an unparalleled network, data is used to transform customer experiences and generate more valuable outcomes.
The client is fully interactive and neutral infrastructure delivers end-to-end addressability for some of the world's most sought after brands, publishers and agencies
The engineering team is here to make the grand vision a reality. The team owns the end to end implementation of the systems and solutions that drives the growth of the product.
- Architect and lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle.
- Design and build core services, APIs, and infrastructure that supports the growth of the product.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer org by leading cross-team technical discussions, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
- Help recruit the best engineers to join the team to build great products together.
Your team will:
- Design and build a global data solution that delights our key customers.
- Extend our platform capabilities to address in-country requirements in the global market.
- Work closely with various internal teams (engineering, product, SRE, and data science) on product delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of experience leading teams designing and building scalable services, APIs, and cloud infrastructures.
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets (Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Airflow, etc).
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...).
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
What's on Offer
in return, you will be offered a superb compensation package with great benefits and possible share options. CVs under review now!