- Flexible Working
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning software provider that makes work a better place. Taking multiple data sources and digital twin technology to provide digital workplace transformation for clients around the globe.Their software is used by over 4 million users across the UK on a monthly basis and the company is currently undergoing a huge digital transformation to further improve their customer's digital experience.
This is a fast growing company, specialising in Digital Solution combining IOT tech, Systems Integration skills and Desktop and Mobile App User Experiences to help businesses capitalise on the opportunity that new Digital Technologies for the Workplace represent.
We are looking for Java Software Developers who will work within a multi-disciplinary team to develop advanced Workplace Experience Solutions, consisting of core IOT and Digital Twin engine, back-end integrations (using Java) and front-end user interfaces in the form of web interfaces, kiosk interfaces, along with some iOS and Android apps using Flutter.
This is a huge opportunity to work with some interesting technologies - you will be primarily working on the core Digital Twin and IOT platform (heavily analytics focused), but will also work with Indoor Positioning and Wayfinding, Content Management tooling, Booking Management tooling, Augmented Reality, and other systems integrations.
- Discussing product requirements and proposed solutions with the team
- Supporting and delivering new software features for our web and mobile apps.
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mainly mobile and web functionality.
- Developing new front-end web interfaces.
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding data-centric frameworks, services, integration layers and APIs.
- Working closely with the team to constantly improve,innovate, design and develop stronger processes and idea to push the product forward.
- Attention to detail, taking responsibility, openness to feedback, willingness, eagerness to improve, getting stuff done.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong Mathematical / analytical mindset
- Good understanding and development experience with Java. Oracle Java certification is preferable.
- Good understanding and development experience with TypeScript and Angular.
- Good understanding of SQL and JDBC.
- Experience writing automated tests, including end-to-end tests. Experience with Selenium a plus.
- Experience developing mobile applications, particularly using flutter a plus.
- Experience with Apache Cassandra, Apache Ignite, and Apache Kafka a bonus
- Strong organisational and team skills, with proven ability to work as part of sprint cycles with a focus on getting work done.
- The ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and solve problems independently.
What's on Offer
The successful Java Full Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary £40,000 - £50,000
- High Holidays Allowance
- Flexible Working
- Company Health-care
- New Laptop + Mobile
Plus, a lot more click apply below to find out more of this superb opportunity!