The ideal candidate can expect a competitive salary on offer
About Our Client
An elite software house working with the biggest names within the world, they are looking to shake up the industry with the best talent.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgement in working with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Embedded Systems, Front End Development, Security and Privacy.
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
- Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Passionate about technology.
What's on Offer
A fully remote position paying a competitive basic leading software engineering projects for some of the biggest brands in the world and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. You will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. And, you'll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.