- Growing Social Housing Organisation
- Excellent development opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a large housing provider in the Midlands.
- Undertake approved repairs or installations as a qualified trades person using additional skills to carry out associated tasks of other trades where required, in the homes of tenants and some associated buildings (e.g. community rooms) in accordance with professional quality standards and within procedures set by the organisation.
- Be specifically able to undertake a large range of plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Assess any multi-task operations and undertake work within skill range and report on course of action and implications for other trades or specialist contractors.
- Coordinate with other trades.
- Make appointments with tenants for the inspection, diagnosis of faults and remedial work at their homes.
- Provide tenants with an effective repairs service, remaining courteous and affording them respect and dignity while working in their home, whilst striving to provide an excellent customer journey.
The Successful Applicant
- Time served tradesperson in the specific field or building related background
- High level understanding of relevant and specific knowledge relating to your own field of expertise that has implications around the safety and well-being of tenants
- City & Guilds or equivalent certificates relevant to specific trade
- IOSH certificate in H&S
- Experience in trade crafts outside the core trade to undertake multi-task operations.
- Able to demonstrate high levels of multiskilling within the plumbing trade
- Experience in a customer facing role being able to demonstrate customer excellence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Full, clean driving licence
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Development Opportunities
- Holiday, Pension, Ect