Junior Analytics Manager
Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Analytics Manager
Power BI, SQL Server, Visualisation
About Our Client
My client, a huge advocate of Microsoft Business Intelligence are looking for an experienced Data/ Business Analyst with SQL & Power BI skills to make the jump into management.
Do you like solving complex problems? Are you a logical thinker? Do you want to be part of an innovative team that is trying to leverage the power of data to rapidly improve a business?
We are currently looking for a talented Analytics Manager to join our large data and analytics function within our organisation. You will be surrounded by like minded people who are all trying to achieve similar goals and lead a team of Data Analysts. As a business we are making more and more decisions based on data and you can play a big part in helping us to achieve our growth objectives.
This role reports into the Senior Analytics Manager and is aligned to a specific business function.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Understand what drives the business function that you are assigned to and how data can help drive a strategy
* Lead and motivate a team of highly skilled Data Analysts
* Present and communicate complex solutions and analysis up to Director level
* Develop an understanding of the various end users of these reports and ensure that they are suitable
* Create a forward thinking and innovative mindset within your team
The Successful Applicant
SQL Server (T-SQL)
Business Analysis (Agile)
What's on Offer
My client are offering a basic salary of up to £45,000 including a car allowance and benefits.